ANDY KLEMMT: GRI, SFR "ALWAYS ASK ANDY"
Buying or selling; be sure to “ASK ANDY” He makes it happen. High energy, enthusiasm and dedication to clients combined with Service…Service…Service 24/7 are the cornerstones of success for Andy Klemmt.
“ Successful People Do What Unsuccessful People Think Is A Waste Of Time”
- As your Listing Agent, my job is not to sell your home; my responsibility is to market your home so that it does sell! There is a Difference.
- As your Buyer Agent, my strong negotiating skills will work to get your new home at the lowest price possible.
- Full time resident of The Galena Territory.
- 25 years of Sales Management experience prior to Real Estate
- I will not Sell you a property; I will Facilitate your search There is a Difference
- I measure my success by the respect I receive from both clients and colleagues.
- GRI: Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- MBA: Marketing & Finance
- Bachelors in Business Administration
- Member: The National Association of Realtors
- Member: Illinois Board of Realtors
- Member: Freeport-Galena Area association of Realtors
- Thorough Knowledge of the Jo Daviess County, City of Galena and The Galena Territory Real Estate Markets
- Educating Buyers to Market Conditions
- Investment Property Purchases
- Comprehensive Daily Searches E-Mailed to Buyers for New Properties
- The Ability To “Listen Between The Lines”
- First Times Buyers
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Land/Building Lots
- Historic Homes-Galena
- Resort Property-The Galena Territory
- When not working in Real Estate Andy can be found Musky fishing on Lake Galena or some other body of water in North America that is home to those toothy critters.